How to Order:
1. Fill in Order Form by selecting data and data delivery method. Save completed file. Print out Order Form (Order Form_Company or Order Form_General Interested) sheet as pdf format. Send both pdf and excel files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submit the following document.
2.1.1 A copy of commercial registration and an incumbency certificate1
2.1.2 A power of attorney by an authorized person to appoint a person to be empowered to enter into a contract with the Department of Mineral Fuels on behalf of the company.
2.1.3 A copy of passport or identification card of the authorized person1
2.1.4 A copy of passport or identification card of the appointed person1
2.1.5 Signed confidentiality agreement by an authorized person or an appointed person: The confidentiality agreement is available below.
2.2 General interested person
2.2.1 A copy of passport or identification card of the interested person1
2.2.2 A power of attorney by the interested person to appoint a person to be empowered to enter into a contract with the Department of Mineral Fuels on behalf of the interested person.
2.2.3 A copy of passport or identification card of the appointed person1
2.2.4 Signed confidentiality agreement by the interested person: The confidentiality agreement is available below.
3. Email item 1 and 2 to email@example.com. After all documents are verified, DMF staff will email authorized person or appointed person to transfer money.
4. Transfer money in US dollar net to “Department of Mineral Fuels”, account no. 013-0-03079-1, Krungthai Bank, Si Ayutthaya Road branch, SWIFTCODE: KRTHTHBK. The client shall be responsible for the bank charges, including other fee for the payment transfer. DMF shall receive no less than the Total Amount as specify in the order form. For payment in Thai Baht, exchange rate slip of transferred date must be submitted2
5. Email transaction confirmation of 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org. After all documents are verified, the order will be processed and prepared to deliver.
6. Data Delivery Method:
6.1 A Local pickup
Only the authorized person or appointed person can receive the data at the Information and Communication Technology Center. DMF staff will email to confirm pickup date and time. There is no expense for local pickup.
Information and Communication Technology Center,
Department of Mineral Fuels,
22nd Floor, Energy Complex Building B,
555/2 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chatuchak,
Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
Tel: (662) 794-3205
Complete both shipping and billing address in the Order Form. DMF staff will email to inform tracking number. Shipping rate is available in shipping information sheet of the Order Form.
1 Copies of the document must be duly certified. If the document is not in the Thai or English language, a copy of the primary document must be submitted together with the translation, both certified and with the company’s seal affixed.
2 There is no refund in any case. In a case that transferred amount is less than the total amount, DMF staff will email authorized person or appointed person to transfer missing fund. The client must transfer no less than correct amount by 7 days after transfer date. If the client fails to meet the deadline, DMF will not send data nor will give any refund.
3 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please check the available postal service for your destination country/area before making a purchase.
Download Order Form & Confidential Agreement (CA)
Order Form Click!!!