This terms and guidelines for Department of Mineral Fuels (DMF) data room is applicable to the viewing of technical data at DMF office, 22nd Floor, Energy Complex Building B, 555/2 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
Data room and data review information
Data review duration:
9th May – 2nd September 2022
from 08.30 am to 4.30 pm on Monday – Friday except on public holidays.
Data room information:
The data room is equipped with 1 Workstation of Petrel 2020 for analyzing seismic and subsurface data and 1 Computer for document review.
Candidate will be provided two (2) days free of charge for Physical Data Room. The candidate is required to send the Data room reservation form as posted on the DMF website to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) working days before the appointment date. After receiving the form, DMF will confirm the appointment within two (2) working days.
Reservation Form : Download Click!!
Data room access fee: No fees
Admission to the data room
1) Visitors are allowed to access the data room from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm of the appointment dates.
2) Copies of passport or ID card are required for registration at the DMF office before entering the data room.
3) Only 3 personnel are limited to participate in the data review for each session (day).
Use of the data room
Data review rules:
1) Only information on the open blocks (G1/65, G2/65 and G3/65) is available for review. DMF would not entertain request to review data in other blocks, which are currently under concession contracts.
2) Visitors are confined only in the data room area and are not allowed to roam around the office area without prior permission from officer in charge.
3) All materials (softcopy and hardcopy) shall always remain in the data room at all times.
4) No warranty is given and no liability is accepted by DMF as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or reasonableness of the information or for any errors, omissions or misstatements.
1) Visitors must be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the data room.
2) Any software installation or uninstallation by visitors is prohibited in the data room.
3) Any internet access is not provided in the data room.
4) If any workstation or computer is not working properly, please do not attempt to fix it. Kindly inform DMF staffs.
5) Consumption of food and drink is NOT permitted in the data room.
6) Smoking is NOT permitted in any area of DMF office.
7) Always keep the room clean and tidy up the area once the data review session is completed.
8) Visitors will be held responsible for any damages of workstation and computer.
9) DMF will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
10) Activities in the data room are monitored by a CCTV camera for the purposes of safety and security.
11) DMF may amend the data room regulations if necessary.
12) Photo taking or file saving are NOT permitted.
13) Please follow guidance for protect COVID-19.
Notes: The main purpose of these regulations is to enable the data room to carry out its functions as efficiently as possible.